We are so excited to start the 2013-2014 DHS Cheer Year! We have added new requirements for both squads. To be eligible for the JV squad, you must have standing back handspring with a light spot. For the Varsity squad, you must have a standing back handspring (no spot). If you do not currently have those skills, feel free to come to the first day to see what other skills you can work on to improve for future years in Cheerleading.
Tryout Information Night
Tuesday, April 16th: 6 p.m., DHS Library
- All interested participants and one parent/guardian must attend the mandatory Tryout Information Night.
Monday, April 22nd: 5-7 p.m.
Note: Must bring page 6 & 7 from the DHS Sports Participation Form, Grade Report (all candidates must have a 2.0) and DHS Cheer Application.
Wednesday, April 24th: 5-7 p.m.
Friday, April 26th: 5-7 p.m.
- All clinics are mandatory for participants, unless otherwise cleared with Coach Danielle.
- Clinics will be held in the DHS Dance Room.
Saturday, April 27th: 9:00 a.m. (DHS Dance Room)
- Participants should show up at least a 1/2 hour early to check in and warm up. We will be starting group tryouts at 9 a.m.
- Feel free to bring snacks, homework, reading, because there is a lot of dead time in between group tryouts.
- Please wear a white top, dark shorts and athletic shoes. Hair should be pulled up and away from your face.
- For any conflicts on this day, please contact Danielle.
Any questions? Contact Danielle firstname.lastname@example.org